Trying to keep up with the latest marketing, PR and advertising trends can be a daunting task for any business. That’s why more and more companies are turning to in-house creative agencies to take on those responsibilities. By having a global in-house agency team, businesses can save money and have more control over their branding and messaging. In this blog post, we will discuss the main benefits of taking on an in-house creative agency!
What do creative agencies do?
A creative agency is responsible for creating and executing marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns. They are usually hired by businesses to promote their products or services in a variety of ways. The most common services that creative agencies offer include:
– branding (this is how brands become more recognisable from their competitors)
– market research (unveiling how the consumer reacts and what they want from products)
– copywriting (creative effective content for a website)
– graphic design (making products look amazing!)
– web design and development (vital in the modern age of digital marketing)
– social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook, twitter, TikTok…there are lots of options here)
– video production (sleek and effective films for advertising)
– email marketing (old school but very effective)
– print advertising (magazine, newspaper and brochures)
Why use an in-house creative agency?
There are many reasons why businesses decide to use an in-house creative agency. The most common reasons include:
Cost savings: By having an in-house team, businesses can save on the costs of hiring outside agencies. Third parties often charge higher fees for their services.
Increased control: When businesses work with outside agencies, they often have less control over the creative process. With an in-house team, businesses can be more involved in the decision-making process and have more control over their branding and messaging.
Faster turnaround time: In-house teams are usually more responsive to the needs of their clients. They can produce results faster and more efficiently than outside agencies.
Better communication: In-house teams are usually better equipped to understand the needs of the business and can provide more timely and effective communication.
Increased flexibility: In-house teams are usually more flexible and responsive to the changing needs of the business.
These are just a few of the many benefits that businesses can enjoy by working with an in-house creative agency. If you’re thinking about taking on an in-house team, we encourage you to do some research and talk to other businesses that have used in-house agencies. You’ll be glad you did!